Celebrate 150 years
of Rail Travel to Marulan Sunday 5th August 2018
- Join us for a fun filled day in Tony Onions Park from 10am.
- Market stalls, old engines, food stalls, fun and games
- Meet and greet the dignitaries at the Marulan Station at 12.13pm.
- Unveiling of the 150th Memorial at the Station 12.20pm.
- See the railways memorabilia and historical displays in the hall from the townships of Wingello, Penrose, Tallong and Marulan.
For further information about holding a stall (no charge for stalls) or any other enquiries, contact
Russell Montgomery (02) 4841 0288
or Rosemary Turner 0409 244 574
Some of the local attractions around Marulan are: